Wednesday, April 30, 2008

17 weeks

I had my check-up today for baby #3! The heartbeat was about 140 beats per minute. It took her a minute to find the heartbeat which of course is scary. It was nice to hear the thump, thump, thump! My blood pressure climbed a little this month to 140/80. It has been a steady 120/60 since the beginning of the pregnancy. I have gained one pound since I became pregnant. She will wait to recheck my pressure next month, so it sounded like she wasn't too concerned.
We go next Wednesday for our sonogram. It is a Level 2 where they do a few extra measurements since I am 35. I am excited to see how much the baby has grown. I will post new sonogram pictures next week.
Pray that my blood pressure will go down!

No comments:

Phillips Hits

About Me

I love to bake, sew and arrange flowers! If you would like to order a cake or flower arragement, please email me at: phillipshome2000 at msn dot com