Wednesday, August 6, 2008

31 week check-up

Today I had my check-up with my ob and a non-stress test for the baby. All is well with both of us! I am measuring only one week ahead now, which is perfectly normal. My doctor said that the baby's fluids are normalizing and/or the baby has changed positions. The non-stress test went well. The baby is moving lots and no decelerations in the heartbeat, also no contractions.
Mommy Stats:
Weight Gain 1 lb (for a total of 9)
BP: 120/80 (which is VERY good!)
Measuring 32 weeks
I go in for my 3-hour glucose on Friday and then another non-stress test for baby next Wednesday.
Also, here is a picture of me, my baby bump and Ella about a week ago.



No comments:

Phillips Hits

About Me

I love to bake, sew and arrange flowers! If you would like to order a cake or flower arragement, please email me at: phillipshome2000 at msn dot com