Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm Back...

Well, life since Mom's passing hasn't been easy. It has been a long time since life has beaten me down but hopefully I am digging out of this grieving. Some days are great, actually not a whole day has been great...some hours are great then the next I am just ready to throw in the towel. God is near the broken hearted, I am sure of this. He knows about death, even if it was just for 3 days. God knows my every thought and loves me anyway.

On another note completely...I have a new camera! And I am in love with it (actually I am in love with the pictures it takes of my kids)...anywho...check out these beautiful kids!






3 comments:

nbalike said...

Hi,your blog is very nice.I like it very much. welcome to my blog !my blog is about Cheap Air Jordan Nike Dunk and Silver Tiffany. could you give me some suggestion? i shold thank you very much.

nbalike said...

1、We have excellent customer service team, which could solve online various problems about the Silver Tiffany we provide in 24 hours.
2、We have perfect Logistics system, which guarantees all the ordered Silver Tiffany are delivered to you in good shape as fast as possible.
3、We have strong manufacture plant, which are able to provide various models, sizes & colors of Silver Tiffany ranging from 1 to 23 according to what you request.
4、We have the first-rate after-sale service , in case that the Silver Tiffanyproducts that you receive come across some quality problems, then, please do not worry, we are abound to refund all the payment in one week. Also, the products can be changed in one me month.The main products we specialize in are showed as follows.

Our Silver Tiffany:


Earring
Necklace
Bangle
Bracelet
Ring
pendant
Elsa Peretti
Return To Tiffany
Tiffany 1837
Paloma Picasso
Atlas
Frank Gehry
Browe Tiffany Notes
browse Siffany Somerset
Browse Tiffany Signature
Etoile
Tiffany Beads
Cushion

Jennifer Casselman said...

Hi Cherie,
I am glad you are back! I have missed all your posts! I am still thinking and praying for you!
Love You!!
- Jennifer

Phillips Hits

About Me

I love to bake, sew and arrange flowers! If you would like to order a cake or flower arragement, please email me at: phillipshome2000 at msn dot com