Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sea World








Our family vacation this year was in San Antonio at Sea World. We had a great time!

I didn't know if it would be a great vacation for two reasons...I am pregnant and we are a proud owner of a two-year old complete with meltdowns over "nothing". I was worried that BOTH Reese and I would have meltdowns over "nothing" if WE didn't get our naps. Then a third reason came on Friday night...Reese was getting sick. I did take her to the on-call doctor on Saturday morning before we began our ride to SA. Luckily, she did not get any worse and by today she is 90% back to herself. We really did have a great time with very few incidents. Reese and I did great even without our afternoon naps.

We had a fun time seeing Shamu, all the shows, feeding the dolphins and sea lions, riding the Rio Loco and Log Ride. We are also very thankful for the water park at Sea World. We would not of made it if we couldn't cool off in all that refreshing water!

Hope you enjoyed the pcitures!

No comments:

Phillips Hits

About Me

I love to bake, sew and arrange flowers! If you would like to order a cake or flower arragement, please email me at: phillipshome2000 at msn dot com