Thursday, September 11, 2008

36 week check-ups

This week wasn't the greatest for me but the baby looks great!

Sunday I woke up with a headache and it lasted all day until I woke up on Monday morning. I took my BP Sunday evening and it was high. I had my doctor's appointments on Monday and Thursday. I told the doctor about my headache and BP so she sent off for lab work to check my liver enzymes and platelets. I got the results today and all came back normal.
I was advised to take it easy this weekend and to come on Tuesday with a good BP reading! =) I AM NOT ON BED REST, just to clarify...

Monday's appointment:
No weight gain
BP 138/80
Measuring 37 weeks
non-stress test was perfect

Thursday's appointment:
3 lb weight gain
BP 150/95
non-stress test was perfect

No comments:

Phillips Hits

About Me

I love to bake, sew and arrange flowers! If you would like to order a cake or flower arragement, please email me at: phillipshome2000 at msn dot com